[PLUGIN LOADER] Plugin Loader version 2.0 beta 7:
1. Plugin Loader language sourced out to own "pluginloader" folder.
2. Plugin Loader CSS sourced out (and extended) to own file/folder.
3. Language should default to "en" if no file or setting/config is found.
If no language file is found, an error will be shown, even in public section of CMSimple (!)
4. When editing files (config, language, css) file permission will be checked and an error message is shown in case of file is not writeable.
5.1. Editing config, language and text (css, data) should be more comfortable now.
5.2 text boxes will resize while editing
5.3 it should be able to enter quotes (" or ') without breaking the php file and without disturbing slashes ("\")
6. Building edit forms and save their data was changed heavily.
7. If editing config, you may add a hint on what might be set with this variable.
in config, this might be set:
normally, while editing config, the form will just show
my name: <INPUT FIELD>
If you add a hint/text to the language file, having the same key with the prefix "cf_" in front you may add some more text (to each) input field.
$plugin_tx['example_plugin']['cf_my_name']="Please enter your \"name\".;
now the form will look like:
Please enter your "name".
my name: <INPUT FIELD>
Ok, what I need you to do:
1. Test the plugin loader with all your plugins (best of all use the ones, that already have been adapted to the new plugin loader v2.0). If you are not sure which plugin to use, download the brand new "example plugin".
2. Try multi-language sites/logins to see, if plugin and pluginloader language (menu tabs) are shown correctly.
3. Please try reading and saving plugin configs, language files and CSS, data, etc.
Report back if it works, and if no disturbing quotes are added and data gets saved as expected.
4. I am sure, some language files are broken (RU, LT, SK, ...)
If you recognize this, please translate the file again, and send it to me (as zipped file please!!!).
5. Tell me, if you want to see an error message on missing language file (read above) or not.
6. If you have idead for better layout/CSS, let me know.
Download [url=http://www.internet-setup.de/abdj_download/index.php?My_Downloads:1xtuvw9k]>>here[/url:1xtuvw9k] .